Tag Archive for '2009 Bootcamp'

YouTube Video Testimonials Uploaded This Weekend

If you want to check out a few testimonials from the 2009 Exponential Business Building Bootcamp, you can see them at the Business Mastery Channel on YouTube. I’ve uploaded about 20 in all. You’ll start to see a LOT more YouTube videos from me and our clients. I’ll be explaining why this is such a powerful Internet Marketing Strategy at the 2009 Exponential Internet Marketing Bootcamp in Melbourne at the end of November. You don’t want to miss this once-a-year-only event… Preview events are coming up in Sydney and Melbourne… Click here to attend.

Last Wealth Creation Workshop Is In Sydney Next Thursday 9 July

I just wanted to let you know that the last Wealth Creation Workshop in advance of the 2009 Exponential Business Building Bootcamp takes place next Thursday night 9 July from 6:00-9:00 PM in Sydney. Click here or on the hyperlinks to register. This is the last chance to attend this 3-hour workshop this year. It’s FREE and has been the source of substantial breakthroughs for attendees… Why not join them now while it’s FREE?

The reason this is important to you as an Internet Marketer is because the 95% of people who don’t make any money on the Internet don’t understand that they need an economic engine – A BUSINESS MODEL that makes money.

They think that the Internet is a money-making machine when it’s not. Not anymore than the phone or fax was. In as much as the Internet is GREAT technology – that’s all it is.

THE BUSINESS MODEL is where the money’s at – for the top 5% who make MORE than the other 95% COMBINED.

The Internet is said to be the easiest thing that’s hard to do – that’s because people just don’t have an Exponential Wealth Creation Mindset – attend this 3-hour Wealth Creation Workshop to understand what this is all about. It’s the last time I do this Workshop for FREE.

Why People Fail ‘On’ The Internet

I just finished staging a 4-day event called Advanced Business Mastery. It was a full-on event with Australia’s most committed entrepreneurs. The amazing thing about it is that they ‘get something’ that most people don’t – especially people ‘on’ the Internet… They ‘get it’ because they spent 4 full days writing, drawing, sketching and mindmapping their Business Building Blueprint. That’s right – a BUSINESS BUILDING Blueprint.

A Blueprint that encompasses every single element to create a business ‘empire’ not unlike putting up a skyscraper.

But here’s the thing they got that most Internet Marketers don’t.

Continue reading ‘Why People Fail ‘On’ The Internet’