Tag Archive for 'Focus'

FOCUS is worth more than $682.47

I wrote a post “You Get What You Focus On“, a funny story about my father-in-law’s ability to find money on the ground wherever he goes…

The story gets better and more ‘surreal’…

“… Now you want me to put it into perspective: The money I told you about  ($682.47) was not the whole story it wasn’t all coins, — Included were 2x$100, 1 x $50, several $20 and $10 bills as well as $5 bills… I turned in 5,000 pennies 4-5 months ago. Still have near 3,500 pennies in a jar, with some new paper money.

One day two weeks ago, the find was $10.32, a couple of days later $5.22.  Today was average at $1.17, in the form of 23 coins.  So, I’m due for something bigger!

Earlier in the year I found a lady’s silver ring. Not long ago I found $7.00 worth of bus tickets, recently Christel stumbled over a man’s gold chain link bracelet. I took it to Prestige Jewellers it’s 14k @ 18 grams.

So, if bend-downs are good exercise, I am doing my share!

Moral of the story?

Look and ye shall find!

Onward and upward!

Dr Marc Dussault
Australia’s #1 Exponential Growth Strategist

P.S.

What are YOU looking for? How did you find it? What can you share with us that is just as funny and valuable? POST A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG and let us know!

You get what you focus on

Today’s story is brief, but it’s worth $682.47.

$682.47 is the amount my father-in-law has found on the ground over the past 12 months – LOOKING FOR IT.

That’s right, just walking around, he LOOKS FOR AND FINDS MONEY. Just lying there. Living in beautiful Vancouver Canada, he showed off his money-finding prowess here in Sydney on each of his 3 trips – finding in EXCESS of $100…

What’s the point? You don’t find money UNLESS you’re looking on the ground for it. We all get what we FOCUS ON.

That’s today’s lesson. FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT and your chances of getting it multiply – by 682 times!

Ka-Ching!

Dr Marc Dussault
Australia’s #1 Exponential Growth Strategist

P.S.
There is a LOT to focus on with the Internet… That’s the point. PICK ONE THING AT A TIME to direct your focus, attention and Reticular Activation System and watch what happens – like magic, you’ll find it right there in front of your eyes.

At our Internet Millionaire Marketing Day coming up on 6 December in Melbourne, we’re going to ‘laser-focus’ people on to the key points for a full-on day so that they become one of the 5% who make money on the Internet versus the 95% who don’t. One of the reasons the top 5% make more than the other 95% combined is FOCUS.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS.

As Gavin Buckett sent me this quote today, amazing how THAT happens eh?

“The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.”
-  Stephen R. Covey