Tag Archive for 'More Sales'

Every 1% percent improvement counts

I recently uploaded two YouTube videos that are ‘product’ description videos for my Marc-Ka-Ching Kube™, definitely a long tail niche marketing product.

BEFORE I even posted the videos on my site, there were 16 views of the first video with NO effort at all. The second one is a ‘non-publicised’ video for people who buy the Marc-Ka-Ching Kube™ that IS public on YouTube.

Having people automatically view videos is pretty cool by itself, but more importantly what the video does for me is increase the visitor experience ON THE PAGE. A 21 second video increases the visitor experience by orders of magnitude.

Search engines such as Google love that. They know that if people stay on a page LONGER, it’s a BETTER PAGE = a higher ranking.

Bottom line, every 1 percent improvement counts because it adds up at the end of the year!

Onward and upward!
Dr Marc Dussault

Australia’s #1 Exponential Growth Strategist

P.S.

Did you know that 5% of Internet Marketers make more than the other 95% COMBINED? It’s a startling statistic, one that you can reverse for yourself by attending our Internet Millionaire Marketing Event in Melbourne on Saturday 6 December 2008.

The Internet is the easiest thing that’s hard to do.”

This blog has lots of FREE advice, imagine what I can teach you in a full 8-hour day!

Want to increase your sales?

I just wrote a post on my PERSONAL MASTERY BLOG how I went from being a nerd to a geek to a millionaire.

Rather than repeat it here, go to the blog post now so you can find out one of my best-kept secrets to the question:

How can I sell and convert more visitors into buyers on my website?

Onward and upward!
Dr Marc Dussault
Australia’s #1 Exponential Growth Strategist

P.S.

I remember those days like they were yesterday even though they were 20 years ago…