Tag Archive for 'Website Blunders'

Top Internet Marketing Mistake People Make

In my previous post, I revealed the TOP mistake people make with their website. Today’s post is the worst mistake they make once they’ve resolved that issue. This is becoming even more prevalent now – in fact the top so-called Internet Marketing ‘gurus’ have fallen into this trap recently and frankly it’s surprising they don’t know any better.

First and foremost you can’t use a strategy that works ‘en masse’ if you don’t have that economy of scale – second, you can’t and shouldn’t take anything for granted – especially the goodwill you’ve created with your list.

Confused?

Don’t worry, you’re in good company.

Lately, I’ve noticed that even the top Internet marketers are ALL promoting the same affiliate products that frankly are pure garbage – they are playing the numbers game with their lists of 10,000, 100,000 or bigger lists.

What they don’t know is that they are ruining their reputations.

I won’t name names, but I had a lot of respect and admiration for people who presented with me on stage and all I get from them now are the standard pre-formatted affiliate product SALES E-MAILS that ‘nobodys’ sent me 2 or 3 hours BEFORE… => THEY HAVE NO DIFFERENTIATION and no ‘stature’ left, no preeminence…

They are just flogging one thing after another claiming it’s the best thing since sliced bread…

But it gets worse – there are all these affiliate tools and ‘tricks’ out there that once again violates the relationship you want to be building with your list…

Still confused?

Again, you’re not alone – there is MORE NOISE AND CONFUSION OUT THERE than ever.

That’s why the Internet is the easiest thing that’s hard to do.

On your own, you’re left to fend for yourself – we have on-going programs and events to cut through all the crap that’s out there to make sure you don’t continue to spend more than you’re making on the Internet.

But then again, don’t forget there are only 5% of us who make money on the Internet – more than the other 95% COMBINED. There’s a reason.

We do stuff others don’t.

We’re not into the ‘get rich quick’ approach.

We do things that WORK and that foster goodwill, reciprocity and ALWAYS creates VALUE for our prospects and clients.

Recently I was sent a tool that this person thought was a smart way to make quick money, not realising that by doing so he’s violating the very relationship he wants to foster with his list…

It’s Internet Marketing suicide – by the time he figures that out, it’ll be too late. The relationship will have been violated and the point of no return crossed.

Want to avoid making these mistakes and learn what these suicidal tools and tips are to avoid? You need to become a client. I give a LOT of STUFF away for free on my blogs, but the really priceless stuff I keep for my clients – otherwise why would they become clients?!?!

Hmmmm….. Interesting isn’t it?

Here are your choices:

  1. Become an Internet Mastery Silver Momentum Member.
  2. Attend the Wealth Without Worries Investor Briefing – It’s FREE.
  3. Attend our next Boardroom Briefing where I explain our programs in detail with 3 hours of value-packed content.
  4. Plan to attend our next Exponential Internet and Business Building Bootcamp in Sydney in July.

I’d love to save you from making mistakes like:

  • The person who spent $6,000 and 3 weeks to get a 3-day $1,000 website upgrade done.
  • The ‘know it all’ who spent twice as much on her Google Adwords than she should have – which was the difference between making and losing money on that product for an entire month’s sales.
  • Getting on Google’s blacklist and not being able to open an account!
  • Getting the wrong people to opt-in and killing your sales in the process.

The Top Website Mistake

As an Exponential Growth Strategist, I come across people who need help. In some cases a LOT of help, but the #1 problem most people have who are NOT getting results on the Internet make this #1 mistake. It’s disarmingly simple, yet they ignore this #1 mistake to their own detriment.

This #1 Website Mistake kills more profits than anything else.

Continue reading ‘The Top Website Mistake’