YouTube hits 1 Billion Views/day

This is BIG news – YouTube announced it has reached the 1 billion views/day. WOW! But what does that mean for you and your business? My videos and channel have been viewed by more than a quarter million people – because embedded videos don’t accumulate clicks anymore, it’s probably close to half a million views. I have more than 80 videos uploaded to YouTube, viewed by HUNDREDS of people a day.

YouTube Video Marketing

If you don’t want to get left behind, seriously consider attending our next Exponential Internet Marketing Bootcamp in Melbourne. I will reveal all the tips, tricks and techniques you need to leverage the Internet so you become one of the 5% who make more than the other 95% combined. Heck, if I can just get you to make more than you spend, you’d agree that would be worth the cost of admission…

This blog has GREAT free tips, but let’s face it – I can’t and don’t reveal all in these blog posts.

Come spend 3 days with me and other like-minded entrepreneurs – it’s a 3-day investment that will pay you for a lifetime. When I attended my first Bootcamp in 1996, it cost me $10,000 with travel, tuition and accomodation. In the next 10 years, I guesstimate that I made over $2.5 Million in additional sales, putting an extra $100,000/year in my pocket.

An investment of 3 days did that – and it also led to me retiring from the rat race in 2005 at the age of 42.

I know in hindsight it’s 20-20, but I want to give you 20-20 FORESIGHT…

The edge to out-perform your competitors  AND STILL HAVE THE LIFESTYLE you want to be living.

I am living proof.

This week I am competing in the 2009 World Masters Games in Sydney – in squash.

My exploits are on one of my 10 blogs… The Mindset Of A Champion Blog.

Yes and yes.

I am a world-ranked squash player (top 20 in the men’s 45-49 category) and I have 10 blogs.

10 blogs – that I write or edit, publishing on average one blog post/day on 10 different topics…

AND I have time to play squash.

Want this lifestyle?

One word.

Internet.

The Internet is the ONLY truly exponential business tool. If you don’t master it within the next 2-3 years, you’ll be obsolete. You still have a chance to get to the front and lead, but that opportunity is slipping by every day one of your competitors learns and does more than you do…

Don’t get left behind – learn the most up-to-date strategies that work, that bring more people to your site and into your store or convert to online buyers attend our 3-day Exponential Internet Marketing Bootcamp in Melbourne at the end of November.

0 Responses to “YouTube hits 1 Billion Views/day”


  • No Comments

Leave a Reply