Stock Market Meltdown: Turning Paper Losses Into Cash Profits

This is NOT investment advice, but many people are asking me what exponentially minded investors are doing in these turbulent times…

They are turning paper losses into cash profits.

They are buying on the way down so that if their portfolios have ‘lost’ 10, 20 or even 30% on paper, they HOLD those unimpaired assets and buy MORE of them at a LOWER price. Some people call that dollar cost averaging.

That doesn’t sound very exciting.

Turning paper losses into cash profits is much more enticing, attractive and motivating – don’t you agree?

In these turbulent times, you MUST master your emotions and use every technique you know to maintain and sustain your Exponential Mindset™.

I say this to our Platinum and Diamond Members all the time…

“You have to KEEP RAISING THE BAR because others will gladly lower it for you.”

This has ‘never’ been more important than it is now.

Onward and upward!
Dr Marc Dussault

P.S.
Want to get a little more control right away?

Click here to get better business results with the least amount of effort. At $27 it’s a minimal investment that explains step-by-step how to adopt an Exponential Mindset™ so that YOU control your destiny, instead of everyone else.

You can sense that EVERYONE has an opinion now and it’s stronger than ever – that’s because there is DOOM AND GLOOM and the majority of the population revel in it… The masses cause the hysteria – the cooler, calmer heads prevail. The 5% who are wealthier than the other 95% combined.

YOU decide where your head is at or others do it for you. Think about it…

0 Responses to “Stock Market Meltdown: Turning Paper Losses Into Cash Profits”


  • No Comments

Leave a Reply