Tag Archive for 'Quick Internet Tips'

Internet Marketing Is Getting Harder

If you’re stuggling to make a go of the Internet, you’re not alone. It’s been said that the top 5% make more than the other 95% COMBINED. That’s because they have what I call 20/20 foresight. I teach our Internet Mastery clients how to make the trend your friend, to catch the best wave and ride it INTO the beach like a pro.

That being said, it’s getting tougher out there in the virtual world of the Internet. Tactics that used to work no longer produce positive ROI.

Click through rates, opt-ins are dropping like a boat anchor to the bottom of the ocean.

I have been updating my clients about these trends and changes to make sure they don’t become victims of shifts that are taking place right now.

This blog has great information, but because it’s free, you’re not getting the most up-to-date tips and techniques that I reserve for my paying clients.

But you know that – I just need to remind you from time to time to consider stepping up and getting ‘with the program’.

We have programs from the Silver Membership at an affordable $97 per month to the top-end Platinum Program where I actually GUARANTEE RESULTS.

Imagine having 20/20 foresight and knowing what’s out there before anyone else…

I alerted my clients to Twitter in early 2007 – it took almost 2 years before the masses caught on…

Take a look at our programs and let’s start helping you win the Internet game – after all the 5% of us who do make money on the Internet get paid VERY WELL for our out-standing efforts!

:-)