Tag Archive for 'Internet Sales'

Only the top 5% make money on the Internet

“FACT: 5% Of The People On The Internet Make More Than The Other 95% Combined”

Come and learn the time-tested, proven techniques, tips, tactics, skills and strategies the top 5% use that you can customise and optimise on your website, starting in as little as 24 HOURS.

This one-day event usually only for our Platinum and Diamond Members is restricted to only 30 participants – register now while seats remain available.

Find out what successful Internet Marketers do to get FREE traffic to their websites and get MORE people to BUY from them than their competitors.

This is a short post because we expect the event to sell out just like our August Bootcamp did.

This is a PREMIUM EVENT and one of the last opportunities to attend an event at this price point.

Onward and upward!
Dr Marc Dussault
Australia’s #1 Exponential Growth Strategist

P.S.
There are previews for this event – they’re $97/person.

That’s how powerful these strategies are – even the preview isn’t FREE. Everyone else gives their previews away for free – because they have to.

This one-day event doesn’t even have a money-back guarantee. How bold is that?

It’s to make sure we only get the MOST COMMITTED PEOPLE who want to take home an extra $50,000 to $100,000 next year without working longer hours. In fact the primary objective of this one-day event is to instill in you the PASSIVE INCOME PHILOSOPHY and TACTICS of the top 5% who have their websites running on auto-pilot

We’re only looking for 30 people to join Bootcamp attendees – that’s how exclusive this event is. Don’t forget, there aren’t a lot of people in the top 5% – I figure that’s about 30 people.